Sunday, April 15, 2012

Small creatures

After accidentally leaving our front porch light on all night,
I found this little moth lingering near the front door.
Click on the picture to enlarge the detail.
He almost looks like he has feathery misplaced eyebrows
around two large black eyes, doesn't he?!!



Then when I went to water my flowers,
 I found this little guy taking a nap on the edge of one of my flower pots.




His little buddy was busy trying to climb up the brick wall,
but quickly slid to the ground when I accidentally splashed
him with water from the garden hose!



These little creatures reminded me of a verse from
Revelation 5:13 that says,
"And then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth
and under the earth and in the sea.
They sang: "Blessing and honor and glory and power
belong to the one sitting on the throne
and to the Lamb forever and ever."


Remember this song?
"All creatures of our God and King,
Lift up your voice and with us sing,
Allelujah!  Allelujah!  Allelujah!"

WOW!
Can you imagine these little creatures
joining together to
sing praise to God?!!!
That will be so AMAZING!
You won't want to miss it!


To see my Name of God on Rocks for today,
click here!
Thanks for your visit!

9 comments:

Susan said...

Wow...amazing!!

Hope your day is blessed♥

Aritha V. said...

Geweldig ( great).

Alecia Simersky said...

What an unusual looking moth, I have never seen one like that before! I can't imagine what it will be like to see and hear every thing on earth praising and crying out to God..gives me goose bumps

Anonymous said...

Hi Esther Joy - I love these photos and the scriptures you used. Lovely
God bless
Tracy

Leovi said...

Beautiful, I love the butterfly.

Donna Heber said...

Hi Esther Joy,

I have never seen such beautiful creatures before! The moth is fascinating. What beautiful scenery you have in the Ozarks.

Laurie Collett said...

Dear Esther, Beautiful photos and post! My mind has been on caterpillars and butterflies a lot lately. Your blog is a blessing and I am now following it, and I invite you to follow mine also, Saved by Grace
http://savedbygracebiblestudy.blogspot.com/
Love in Him,
Laurie Collett

cairncottage said...

What a lovely moth!!! And those toads(or frogs) look like they're not short on food to eat. They are plump!! God definitely is creative and full of good humor to create such creatures!!

In His Lo♥e, Ann

Pamela said...

Love this song. When I see God's creations I just have to rejoice in my creative God!