Wednesday, November 13, 2013

My Tribute



One of the definitions for "Tribute" from  Websters Dictionary says:
"Something given or contributed voluntarily as due or deserved; 
a gift or service showing respect, gratitude, or affection."

This past week I lost a special family member.
Time at the hospital,
family coming in,
funeral arrangements...
all these are so important,
and blogging had to be placed on the "back burner".

So,
check back later 
for a special tribute post!

Thanks for stopping by!

( In case you wondered,
 featuring the Names of God on Rocks,
has also been put on hold for a few days.)

3 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

May God give you comfort and strength for these difficult days.

Gattina said...

That's a very sad event. No wonder that you don't find time to blog.

Leovi said...

I want to reach out my condolences, I want my feelings to accompany you at this very sad! A hug!