Monday, August 10, 2015

Fiesty little Hummingbirds!

Hummingbirds never cease to amuse me...
...And amaze me!
Especially their ability to hover like a helicopter!

Their aggressiveness at the feeder
is most interesting to observe.

A "thump" can actually be heard
when they hit each other in flight!


Yes, that is what you probably think it is!
Whether from fear or normal body function,
yes, that is poop!


Fear can do weird things to us...
It often can paralyze me from moving forward in victory!
My favorite Bible verse in combating fear is 2 Timothy 1:7:
" For God has not given us a spirit of fear,
 but of power and of love and of a sound mind."

Also Isaiah 41:10:
"Fear not, for I am with you;
Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you,
Yes, I will help you,
I will uphold you with My righteous right hand."

These verses are especially dedicated to my sis, Alice,
who will start a round of radiation today
to fight cancer which has come back in her bones.
You can find some of her past blog posts HERE.

Thanks for your visit!
I hope you have a "Fearless" day!

Drop by Rock4Today sometime.
You never can tell when I might have come across 
another great Name for God to paint on Rocks!

1 comment:

Ruth Hiebert said...

Great pictures and the verses on fear are good for all to read and apply.