Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Encouragement from the Birds!


If you have followed some of my blog posts for a few years,
you have probably noticed there are a lot of bird posts.

Lately I've been transitioning from photographing these
little feathered friends, to painting them.
that feature the names of God on Rocks,
I've started painting birds on rocks.



Wrens are such unique little creatures! 

Click on these highlighted letters

 to see some of my wren photos and learn more about them!




This is a "Yellow bellied Sapsucker".

He's a pretty hard one to catch with the camera,

and even harder to portray with a paintbrush!


Watching the birds fascinates me.

Spending time painting them relaxes me...

...Much more than watching the news these days!


May the God of Hope

fill you with all joy and peace

as you trust in Him

during these perilous times!

Romans 15:13


I am reminding myself today that

Jesus said that if God takes care of the birds,

He will surely take care of us!

Matthew 6:26


2 comments:

allenanddebby.blogspot.com said...

Great idea!

Ruth Hiebert said...

You certainly do a much better job of painting these beauties than i could. I'll stick to use my camera.