Tuesday, March 13, 2012

God's arms... and surgery...



I'll be doing good to be able to post any blogs in the next few weeks
due to shoulder surgery tomorrow...
I'd appreciate any prayers!

Just a few thoughts for Joy4Today...


Sassafras buds in the rain

"Is the LORD's arm too short?"
Numbers 11:23


"Behold, the LORD's hand is not shortened
that it cannot save;
nor His ear heavy that it cannot hear."
Isaiah 59:1


I'm glad I don't have a God with short arms!
His arms are long enough to reach me,
and to bring me through surgical procedures
and ensuing pain, recovery, and rehabilitation!

If God takes care of the flowers of the field,
I know He will surely care for me!


Dandelion peeking out

"Is My hand shortened that it cannot redeem?"
Isaiah 50:2

6 comments:

Alice said...

beautiful pictures, sis... And we are praying your surgery will not only be successful, but surprisingly short in recovering full use of that arm...with minimum pain. Love you...

carol l mckenna said...

Wonderful photos and you are in my prayers ~~ thanks, namaste, Carol ^_^

Nava said...

Beautiful photos--hope surgery goes perfect for you.

Aritha V. said...

I have visit you on facebook ;-)
With my real-name. How are you now?

Donna Heber said...

Hi Esther Joy,

I hope your surgery went well. Take it nice and slow. Typing would not be the best thing for you now, but sending prayers and thinking of you.

EG CameraGirl said...

Oh dear! I pray that you are healing well!