Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Baby wrens in the nest!



The wren family have been too busy to sing very much lately!

Mrs. Wren keeps herself busy getting food for the new baby,
...or babies?

Mr. Wren seems to keep busy keeping the nest clean,
and hauling out the trash!

I know there's at least one baby in there,
but I'm not sure if there are others.


I read that it only takes about two weeks before the babies
are ready to leave the nest.
Wow! That's fast growth!

These newborn little birds that are ever hungry
remind me that I should always hunger for more of God,
and grow to know Him better by studying His Word, the Bible.

The Amplified Bible says in 1 Peter 2:2,
Like newborn babies you should crave (thirst for, earnestly desire) 
the pure (unadulterated) spiritual milk,
 that by it you may be nurtured and grow unto [completed] salvation, "

To see my most recent post of
click on the highlighted letters above.

Thank you for your visit!

3 comments:

Vilisi said...

I enjoyed your picture story of the wren family. You've supplied them with a very pretty home. :)

Anonymous said...

Cute bird house. Thanks for sharing your little wren family with us. :)

Little Wandering Wren said...

I've come for your P post today and look at me I just had to fly over to this wonderful post - love it!
Wrenx