Monday, February 10, 2014

"Keep the Lamps Burning!"

"Aaron and his sons are to  KEEP THE LAMPS BURNING before the LORD from evening till morning..."  Exodus 27:21


As a child, I was always a "fraidy-cat" of the dark.
When I think of all those thousands of people camped out in the wilderness
when they fled from Egypt,
and the deep darkness of the desert nights,
it must have been a great comfort to know 
there was always a Lamp Burning in the tabernacle!

PROMISE:
Jesus said, "I am the Light of the world.
If you follow me, you won't have to walk in darkness,
because you will have the Light that leads to life."

PRAYER and PRAISE:
Thank you that You are my Light, 
and that Your Light is ever-burning, and never goes out!
Thank you for Your Word, the Holy Bible, that is a
"Lamp to my feet, and a Light to my path".


My companion blog of Rock4Today features this Name of God on Rocks! 
(Click on highlighted letters to take you there!)

 

1 comment:

Joy said...

Thanks for the encouragement sister:)