Thursday, October 23, 2014

Eclipse on 10/23/2014



It was rather cloudy, but when I darkened the photo with the
contrast I saw a green dot...

It seemed to move depending on the angle of my cell phone camera.

And I couldn't get a good focus if I tried to zoom in too much.

The clouds moved away for a bit and I got a couple of shots.

I know I'm no expert, but I thought they were very interesting.

And I'm not really sure what I was capturing...
It didn't really look like an eclipse to me...
but it was unusual...

But I am neither astronomer or professional photographer.


...And then the clouds came back.


But it did remind me of something from the Bible!
"And then shall appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven:
And then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn,
And they shall see the Son of Man coming in the clouds of heaven
With power and great glory."


"So you also must be ready,
because the Son of Man will come at an hour
when you do not expect Him."



Thanks for dropping by!
To see my name of God on Rocks collection,
click HERE!

No comments: