Monday, February 16, 2015

Birds of the Ozarks



With the drastic change in weather,
my bird feeder had a flutter of activity today!


Here are just a few of my visitors!

The white-throated sparrow

The rufous sided towhee
and
the House Finch

The Cardinal

The Fox Sparrow

Both of my feeders were busy...

...With a variety of birds...

...And plenty more on the ground to pick up
the seeds which fell to the ground.


That's one of the beauties of snow...
Seeing all God's beautiful feathery creatures come to visit!
And it's a reminder that if God's eye is on the sparrow,
He will surely care for me as well!
And that's my Joy4Today!


I think I'm almost finished with Simon Peter's Names for our Lord
Today's post featured several names.
To see them, click on Rock4Today to take you there.

Thanks for dropping by!

4 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

The snow and bad weather does bring the birds out more. Your feeders look like the place to be.

Joy said...

The birds are just lovely:)

Joy said...

The birds are just lovely:)

Linda said...

Your photos are lovely and a joy to behold. :)