Monday, January 16, 2017

Country Church


Although it has been having "Saturday Night Church" for a long while,
The Little Pine Bluff Country Church
on Woolum Road
 has not had Sunday School for many years.


This Sunday the church bell rang!

You may remember the earlier post I did about the Pig Roast?
(Click HERE if you wish to see that post)
Well, this is the same little church...


Thanks to the vision of Ross Hunter
and members of the community,
Sunday School has been re-implemented!


The little congregation joins in songs of worship
as they are led by a group of  "Singers"
.

Children wishing to sing also take their places up front...

Eagerly the children take their turn in
raising their sweet little voices in praise to Jesus.



And then...
it's time for Sunday School class!


Here they are... ready to learn!




Is Sunday School important?
Well, this is what Jesus said:

 "He put a child in the middle of the room. Then, cradling the little one in His arms, He said, “Whoever embraces one of these children as I do embraces me, and far more than me—God who sent me.”
                                                              Mark 9:36  The Message (MSG)












4 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

These pictures took me back to my childhood and the small country church I attended.

Unknown said...

I Love Love this!This is the place I have my earliest childhood memories of Church!

Unknown said...

I loved that church wish we had a country church like that around Lead Hill no fancy things all about God and his word.

Aritha V. said...

Nice! I love you photos.