Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Max, Laughter, and the Corona Virus




Max makes us laugh!
Heaven knows we need laughter
with this CoronaVirus thing!

Proverbs 17:22 says,
"A merry heart does good like medicine,
But a broken spirit dries the bones."


"What are you doing in there?"
Max seems to say as he looks in the kitchen window
by putting his front feet on the picnic table!

"Uh-oh"
"I think I ruined the soccer ball."

"I sure like going for rides!"

"These lawn chairs aren't very comfortable without the cushions!"

"This just looks like a cigar...
It's really rawhide,
and it doesn't have much taste!"

Well, I hope this made you smile.
Stay well!
Wash your hands!
And join me in trying to look for something good every day.

"I would have lost heart,
unless I had believed
that I would see the goodness of the LORD
in the land of the living.
Wait on the LORD;
Be of good courage,
And He shall strengthen your heart;
Wait, I say, on the LORD!"

2 comments:

Jo Wolf said...

So grateful for, 'The goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.'

Ruth Hiebert said...

Yes, these pictures brought a smile. we will make it through these days, because God is for us.