Thursday, July 7, 2011

Gotta See It To Believe It!

Have you ever noticed the similarities between the personalities of Mary Magdalene and the disciple Thomas?  As I was looking at Scriptures to post for my blog of Rock4Today, I noticed they really were both doubters.  People who "Gotta See It To Believe It."

I guess that's me too often, also.

But they were both also seekers, and when confronted with the evidence and the TRUTH, it transformed their lives.

That's what I desire, a transformed life that shows Jesus lives in and through me.

This song is my prayer:

Thanks to Charlotte and Ginger for letting me link
 with their Spiritual Sundays,
  and Laura of Brag on God Fridays.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Esther Joy, I too desire to be transformed, especially so that i believe without seeing.
Great post
God bless
Tracy

Michelle said...

I love this song. Thank you for sharing it with us today. That's my prayer too.

no spring chicken said...

Ah ha! I hadn't really thought about the similarity... We are ever learning.

Blessings, Debbie

Nikki (Sarah) said...

nice song...and post.

Charlotte said...

I had not thought about the similarities between those two before. Thank you for sharing.
Blessings,
Charlotte

Judie said...

Esther Joy, thanks for going to Joey's blog and leaving a comment on his short story! You have a most interesting blog!!

NatureGirl said...

I think we all have "days" when we feel like doubters, but hopefully the days of faith outweigh them...